Pitlochry Tourist Guide - Highland Odyssey Minibus
Your Pitlochry Tourist Guide - Allan Stewart will help you unlock this fabulous part of Scotland. Being at the very centre of Scotland, Pitlochry is an ideal base to tour Scotland.
Loch Ness is 2 hours north. St Andrews the home of golf and ancient university town 1.5 hours away. The City of Stirling with its magnificent castle and the Battlefields of Wallace and Bruce fame is 1.5 hours to the south. Oban and the Islands to the west is 2.5 hrs away.
Highland Odyssey means travelling in comfort, safety with an experienced and knowledgeable tourist guide.
Allan Stewart, the owner of Highland Odyssey has lived in this part of the Highlands for over 15 years and has known it much longer, he will share all he has learnt with you. He enjoys hillwalking , skiing , local history and world cinema .
Highland Perthshire has a treasure trove of beautiful scenery – hills and glens, lochs and rivers, characterful villages, historic sites – all this and wildlife as well – it has it all .
Highland Odyssey is fully insured and offers :
- Guided Tours for up to 7 people in a comfortable VW Minibus.
- Personalised Service with itineraries tailor-made to the clients needs.
- Hotel and Guest House pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Tours from half a day ( 4 hours ) to whatever suits the customer.
- Short or longer guide walks can be included in the tours if required.
Pitlochry Tourist Guide - Highland Odyssey suggested tours:-
- `Road to the Isles` - Garry Bridge , bonny Loch Tummel via the Queens View , pristine Loch Rannoch , remote Rannoch Station by Rannoch Moor , South Loch Rannoch including the Black Wood of Rannoch, Schiehallion – the Fairy Mountain and return to Pitlochry.
Or further afield -
- `Royal Deeside` - Glenshee, Braemar, Linn o` Dee , Balmoral , Ballater and return to Pitlochry .
Highland Odyssey guarantees you a unique time out in the Highlands of Scotland