Pitlochry buses are operated by a number of different companies, we provide the details below:-
- Yules Buses are based in Pitlochry next to Pitlochry Train Station, they run a comprehensive service to Blair Atholl, Kinloch Rannoch and Aberfeldy from Pitlochry all year round. The timetable varies throughout the seasons, summer and winter with emphasis around School transport. Tel:- 01796 472290
- Broons Taxis and Rannoch Dial A Bus, run a service out to Rannoch Station from Kinloch Rannoch. This service connects with the service run by Yules Buses from Pitlochry. Tel:- 01882 632331
If you are planning to use the local Pitlochry buses we strongly recommend you speak to Yules Buses (details above), they also operate taxis and can hire mini buses too, to meet your specific needs. They are extremely knowledgeable and will be able to help you with the very best advice to help you get the most out of your local bus travel in the area.
National Intercity Coaches to and from Pitlochry.
Coach travel to and from Pitlochry to Inverness in the north and Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh in the south.
These are the most useful links we could find to help you:-
- Travel Line Scotland - For up to date, accurate, impartial and understandable information on all public transport services within Scotland
- National Coach Enquiry - where you want to go to and where you are travellling from and it does the rest.
- We found the Coach Tracker a useful link, as you can see when the coaches are due in Pitlochry.
Pitlochry Coach Holidays?
If you are looking for a coach holiday to Pitlochry we have found a couple of businesses that cater for this market:-
- Shearings Holidays provide Coach Holiday Packages to Pitlochry.
- Coach holiday to Pitlochry, we also found this coach operator who may be able to fulfill your requirements.