Six Christmas Themes
We have collected some ideas from our Pitlochry and Highland Perthshire businesses – we are sure you will something here to give your loved ones for Christmas.
1. Christmas Fare.
Quality, ethically raised and locally sourced Christmas Fare?
MacDonald Butchers – If you are looking for super quality, ethically raised and locally sourced meat, by a good local business, this is it.
UK wide delivered orders – last day to order is Wednesday 19th December morning.
Local orders – you can place orders right up to Christmas Eve.
01796 472 047 firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.macdonald-bros.co.uk/
2. Fancy a tour?
Know someone who would like to be driven to their favourite places?
Bespoke Highland Car Tours
Half or full day Tours voucher for a tour. The voucher can be used any time throughout the year. Vouchers are for up to 4 people cost £180 half day tour or £360 full day tour. 07979 412831
3. Ideas for the Children & Outdoors?
May the parents too – get rid of the kids away for some quality time.
£20 = one child’s place on a half day Activity Day
£25 = one adult canoe coaching session or adult adventure taster (both 2.5 hours)
£35 = one child’s place on an Activity Day
£45 = one person on a private full day booking (minimum booking price for a full day is £250). £150 = Half day private booking for up to 5 people
£75 = one child’s 5 month Bike Club subscription. £150 = one child’s 10 month Wee Adventures Club subscription.
£270 = Full day private booking for up to 6 people https://www.weeadventures.com/gifts.html Contact Sarah at Wee Adventures Ltd, T: 07780 675859 or email@example.com and www.weeadventures.com
Riders of Storm
Private sessions in – Trick Riding Experience; Vaulting Experience; Jousting Experience; Horse Boarding Experience; Confidence session All cost £95.00 or for 2 people £120.00
Group Days – Ultimate Stunt Day – £45.00; Private group Ultimate Stunt Day maximum 10 ppl – £400.00; Vaulting camp – £25.00; Trick Riding camp – £30.00; Horse Boarding clinic – £30.00; Confidence course – £40.00; Confidence weekend – £120.00.
Holidays – Confidence four day holiday – £425; Five day stunt holiday – £575; Live locally five day stunt holiday – £350; Payment packages available for all holiday bookings
Horse Training – Horse backing / re-schooling – £120.00 per week; Re-schooling one hour session – £40.00
Riding Lessons – Riding flatwork/jumping – £40per hour; Riding flatwork/jumping – £30.00 per 45 minutes; Riding flatwork/Jumping – £20.00 per 30 minutes; Buy 5 lessons and get the 6th free offer available on these lessons.
Princess Pony Parties starting from £150.00
Bungee Jump and Swing Gift Vouchers
A Bungee Jump is ideal for a gift different! Valid for twelve months and can be redeemed at either the Killiecrankie (Perthshire) or Titan Crane (Glasgow) jump sites. 1. The gift voucher recipient simply phones 0345 366 5844 2. saying when they want to jump, 3. quoting the reference number on the voucher, they are booked in. Simple as that! 3-2-1- BUNGEE!
Claim your 10% Voucher – Visit their web site and quote MERRY CHRISTMAS https://www.highlandsafaris.net/vouchers/
• Mountain Safari
• 4X4 Off Road Driving
• Loch Tay Safari
• Mountain Safari
• Biking Safari
• Forest Safari
• Gold and Gem Panning
• Walking Safari
• Meet Ossian the Owl
• Private Charter
Tel: 01887 820071 Web: http://www.highlandsafaris.net
4. Christmas Gift ideas
How about a wine tree for Christmas?
Spirit of Wood
We have 10% off these unique wine bottle holders this month. A great gift for all wine lovers. 6 bottle £78. 8 bottle £109. 12 bottle £169. (sorry wine not included!). Open 7 days a week 10am to 5pm except 26th, 27th Dec & 1st Jan. Aberfeldy PH15 2EA T:01887 829899 Web: http://www.spiritofwood.co.uk
Very special chocolates made here
Iain Burnett the Highland Chocolatier. For chocolate-lovers:-
- Chocolate Tasting Masterclass – an audio-guided journey for your palate through five of Iain’s gourmet chocolates, experienced right in your own home. Tasting Masterclass for 4 – £31.90
- Drinks connoisseurs will find inspiration with Iain’s selection of Chocolate Pairing boxes, expertly matched with some of your favourite teas and Scottish gins. Tea Pairing Box – with Tasting Notes – £32.95 Scottish Gin Pairing Box – with Tasting Notes
- No Mere Truffles… – Award Winning Selection – Box of 48 Chocolates – £77.95
Order by 12 noon Friday 21st December (UK delivery, remote areas not guaranteed).
Dewars Aberfeldy Distillery EXCLUSIVE BOTTLINGS
An exclusive and limited edition range of bottlings at the Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery shop.
Heathergems of Pitlochry
Heathergems is the only manufacturers of this unique Scottish product anywhere in the world, making an imaginative range of Scottish making an imaginative range of Scottish jewelry and gift-ware from natural heather stems. They have an excellent on line shop https://www.heathergems.com/home
• Christmas Shop SAVINGS – Save 30% across our entire Christmas Shop from 8am on Monday 17th December 2018.
• Buy gift hampers in store right up until Christmas Eve. View our range of gift hampers online at www.tasteperthshire.co.uk/shop
• A Taste Perthshire gift voucher makes a wonderful Christmas present. Gift vouchers are available to purchase from Taste Perthshire, online at www.tasteperthshire.co.uk/shop by telephone on 01738 787696 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (last postal date Wednesday 19th December)
• The festive menu and festive afternoon tea offer ends on Friday 21st December 2018.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS: Christmas Eve: 8am to 5pm; Christmas Day & Boxing Day: Closed. 27th to 30th Dec: 8am – 8pm. Hogmanay: 8am to 5pm. New Years’ Day: Closed. 2nd January 2019: 10am – 6pm. 3rd January 2019 onward: 8am – 8pm
Christmas Gifts from The Watermill, Aberfeldy.
Vouchers make a great gift, they are available online and in store and are valid for The Watermill and Homer
Books galore, of course!
The Art of Coorie is perfect gift for those cosy winter evenings or a beautiful re-issued version of Tam O’Shanter with illustrations by Alexander Goudie. For nature-lovers The Red Squirrel by Neil McIntyre and Polly Pullar is irristable!
A special gift from Highland Perthshire? How about the reproduction 1654 map of Breadalbane which is exclusive to The Watermill
ALSO three Festive Story Times over Christmas and New Year, bring along your under 7s. No need to book just turn up!
- Sunday 23rd December 3pm
- Thursday 27th December 11am
- Thursday 3rd January 11am
Open seven days a week:- 10am – 5.00pm (11am Sunday).
Extended opening – Sunday 23rd December 10am – 5pm, Monday 24th December 9am – 5pm.
5. Hotel Deals:-
Atholl Arms Hotel, Blair Atholl:-
• New Year Gala Dinner with Ceildh £85.00 per person.
• New Years 2 & 3 day Celebrations – 2 days from £350 per person or 3 days from £415 per person – Includes Dinner Bead and Breakfast and Hogmanay celebrations in the Dukes Banqueting Hall with ceilidh band.
• Winter special – January and February Rooms from £60.00 BB per night.
• Two nights Dinner Bed and Breakfast with a free afternoon tea on the day of your choice £135.00 per night.
• Five nights for the price of three arrive Sunday depart Friday from £270.00.
• Gift vouchers available all year.
https://www.athollarmshotel.co.uk/festive/ or T: 01796 481205
6. Treat someone to a meal out?
Victoria’s Restaurant, Pitlochry
The team at Victoria’s would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.
• A Victoria’s Restaurant gift voucher makes a wonderful Christmas present. Gift vouchers are available to purchase from the Restaurant, by telephone on 01796 472670 or by emailing email@example.com (last postal date Wednesday 19th December)
• Victoria’s will be closed on Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
T: 01796 472670 https://www.victorias-pitlochry.co.uk/
Thyme at Errichel Restaurant
• Gift Vouchers
• Great Taste Award Winning Chutney’s and Preserves
• Thyme at Errichel Restaurant We are running our Festive Menu through December £39 per person Thursday to Saturday evenings from 6pm. Group bookings are also possible out with these times subject to availability.
Thyme at Errichel Restaurant, Errichel Farm, Crieff Road, Aberfeldy PH15 2EL. Tel:- 01887 829562 http://www.errichel.co.uk
THE OLD MILL INN.
The Old Mill Inn wishes you a very merry Christmas.
- Why not treat someone to an Old Mill Inn gift voucher for Christmas. Available in monetary amounts to spend in our Restaurant or you can purchase accommodation gift vouchers for use on overnight stays. Buy securely online and receive your gift voucher by email at https://www.theoldmillpitlochry.co.uk/gift-vouchers/
- The Old Mill Inn will be closed on Christmas Day & Boxing Day
T: 01796 474020. https://www.theoldmillpitlochry.co.uk/