Scotland’s Hotel and Leisure Club Pitlochry is named after the man who built it. It is quietly tucked away from the bustle of the town’s main road in Pitlochry. It was taken over by CastleCollection.com owned and run by the MacCumhaill family in January 2019.
We believe this is purchase is good news for Scotland’s hotel and Spa Pitlochry, because the MacCumhaill family have an excellent record of investing in their to two other large Pitlochry hotels, namely the Atholl Palace and Fishers Hotel.
Fionn MacCumhaill said: “Pitlochry is a great choice for staycation tourism and we aim to create a modern metro boutique hotel with spa to grow this segment of the market.
“We will be investing a further £2 million over the coming year to develop Scotland’s Hotel and Leisure Club into a modern vibrant metro boutique hotel.”
About Scotland's hotel and Leisure Club Pitlochry
Scotlands Hotel and Leisure Club was built in the Scottish Baronial style in the early days of Scotland’s development after the railway arrived in 1863. It is one of the original big four Pitlochry Hotels. It is situated off Pitlochry main street it has 72 bedrooms, a lounge, restaurant and swimming pool, as well as planning consent (as of January 2019) for 24 additional bedrooms.
Next to the hotel are two neighbouring traditional houses Dunevis and the Bank House, that provide peaceful accommodation just yards from the main hotel. These are ideal for families or small groups travelling together.
The direct line for Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry phone number – is 01796 484900
Pitlochry has enjoyed mass appeal since the days of Queen Victoria who visited in 1866.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
What else can we tell you about Scotland Leisure hotel Pitlochry?
It is has a :-
- leisure club, featuring a relaxing sauna, steam room and two treatment rooms
- indoor pool, gym,
- hot tub
- The McNabs Bar has big-screen TVs for sporting events
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Within easy walk of Pitlochry Rail Station
- Dog friendly hotel
- Traditional lounge
- Fine dining in the Faskally Restaurant
Groups, corporate stays - it can accommodate groups, corporate stays, and a variety of events, including meetings, parties and entertainment weekends.
Scotland’s Hotel rooms.
The main hotel offers:-
- Economy Twin Room - 2 Single Beds (Room sleeps 2)
- Economy Single Room - 1 Single Bed (Room sleeps 1)
- Family Room - 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed (Room sleeps 3 & up to 1 child)
- Double Room - 1 Double Bed (Room sleeps 2 & up to 1 child)
The two neighbouring traditional houses Dunevis and the Bank House offer:-
- Executive Double Room - 1 Double Bed (Room sleeps 2)
- Family Quadruple Room - 2 Single Beds and 1 Double Bed (Room sleeps 4 guests & up to 3 children)
- Executive Double Room - 1 Double Bed (Room sleeps 2 guests)
- Twin Room - 2 Single Beds (Room sleeps 2 & up to 1 child)
- Economy Double Room - 1 Double Bed, (Room sleeps 2)
- Single Room - 1 Single Bed
- Family Triple Room - 1 Single Bed and 1 Double Bed (Room sleeps 3 & up to 2 children)
- Family Quadruple Room - 2 Single Beds and 1 Double Bed (Room sleeps 4 & up to 3 children)
- Executive Double Room - 1 King Bed (Room sleeps 2 & up to 1 child)
Knowing the the MacCumhaill family, we are there will be see a large investment in to Scotlands Hotel and Leisure Club Pitlochry. This is a Pitlochry hotel to watch.